Mesa is closely monitoring the impacts of COVID-19 and are following the recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and local and national governments in response to this situation. We will continue to follow all local and government guidelines.
Safety is our main concern at Mesa and the following safety precautions have been taken as follows:
- Screening process in place for all employees
- Universal masking when required
- Heightened prevention policies
- Food and drinks prohibited to prevent the spread of illnesses
- Visitor policies, including limiting the amount of visitors to our facility
- Online meetings when required
- Alternating work staff schedules
- New work from home policy
Our task force will continue to monitor this situation and procedures will be updated as needed. We ask that all employees follow all CDC guidelines when not in the office.
We are in this together. Let’s stay safe!
For current information on the pandemic please see: